So it turns out October had some great highlights on the Feeling Fuzzy? Blog...
- Most excitingly Souzou was born. I'm going to be posting all our progress in creating our place of creativity up on the blog. Yumi and I have so many ideas. Today where off to the Addison St Markets to do some contemplation and sourcing.
- The Consume Less Project also started with a bit of a rocky start, but you'll be glad to know I spent an afternoon at the dreaded Bondi Junction and was able to back away slowly from the claws of retail. Turns out shopping is quite boring when your not actually purchasing.
- NP turned 28 and we celebrated the old fashioned way (Cupcakes, Laser Zone and Karaoke).
- A brilliantly beautiful day picnicking on Shark Island hailed in Summer in Sydney.
- A gorgeous wedding of two gorgeous people happened on the South Coast.
All in all I feel quite happy with how October went. Thanks for joining me here and please feel free to send anyone who might like to have a peak at the Feeling Fuzzy? blog to come over and visit!