Friday 30 July 2010

Vote for Danielle!


NP's family knows an amazing girl called Danielle Weymark who I've been lucky enough to meet a few years ago. She's a passionate equestrian. Passion that just makes you tingle. I'm not a horse lover but watching her videos make me wonder if I'm missing out on something amazing!

I was really excited to hear that a video about her horse-riding has been entered into a competition called "Focus on Ability". If she receives enough votes she will win prize money that will hopefully help her get to the Paralympic Games.

Go to the Focus on Ability website to see "If Your Heart Wears Thin" and cast a vote for her. You can also see some great footage of her riding here and read her story at the Violet Foundation site here.

Voting closes Midnight 30th July AEST!

Image: Taken from here.

No comments: