- Going to the local school to vote and frequenting the sausage sizzle.
- Collecting the artwork we had bought last month from Yumi Takahashi's and Cecilia Heffer's exhibition and bringing them home to live.
- Perusing our new Gleebooks bookshop up the road
- A day at Black Wattle Bay playing frisbee and eating good stuff from Sonoma.
- Riding bikes in the sun through the back streets of the inner west (right up until said bike keeled over and died very dramatically)
- Sharing a Fiesta plate of Churros
- Being inspired by Katie's amazing hand-crafted gift cards made from recycled fabrics.
Monday, 23 August 2010
Come back weekend, I miss you.
We had our first weekend free of house inspections and auctions and the sun came out to celebrate with us! These are a few things we did that I enjoyed: