Wednesday 11 April 2012

Solipsist: Colour Colour Colour


SOLIPSIST from Andrew Huang on Vimeo.

Image from Solipsist from Andrew Thomas Huang.


I was chatting to a colleague about how I often feel after teaching a class at COFA that I come away having learnt a huge array of new things just by talking to my students.

I don't know if they realise that I love seeing where their ideas come from, what inspires them, and how they travel from that point with their own perspectives. This is the creative journey that I love to see and be a part of.

This Vimeo Solipsist by Andrew Thomas Huang inspired one of my students in her textiles project and I can see why. Looking forward to checking out more of his work. Oh, and the Making of Solipsist is here!

Colour Colour Colour,
Pattern Pattern Pattern,
Movement Movement Movement,
Texture Texture Texture!

Enjoy on your Wednesday mornings as much as I did and thank you Alyce for bringing this little gem into my world.

No comments: