Wednesday 7 November 2012

Koskela Festive Felt Workshop hosted by Feeling Fuzzy!

Hi there! I'm writing from Singapore where NP and I are wrapping up a very demanding holiday... the eating and relaxing really has to stop!

I have some exciting news... I'm very happy to announce my Festive Felt Workshop taking place at the end of November at Sydney's Koskela space (one of my favorite places to visit).

The workshop is open to both kids and adults for felt-making fun. We'll be stringing and decorating felt-ball garlands and rubbing and rolling Christmas Bon-Bon's to fill with your choice of treats. Perfect little presents for your friends and family.

If you have been wondering about felt-making this is a great introduction to wet-felting. It's a little less delicate than needle-felting, which is why I prefer this method. The merino fleece has a mind of it's own and happy mistakes lead to lovely soft pieces.

I hope you can join me for this fun day - spread the word if you know anyone that might be interested.

x Emma

Workshop Details

Sunday, 25th November :: 10.30 – 12.30 / ALL AGES

Cost: $60.00: all materials provided

TO BOOK: info@koskela.com.au / or / (02) 9280 0999

85 Dunning Ave

Rosebery NSW 2018

 

 

 

No comments: