Monday 2 February 2009

Sydney festival- bye bye


I have been spoilt this summer. I have seen Lykke Li, Bon Iver, Glen Hansaard and Marketa Irglova(from the film "once") and a retrospective on Monet. I am so over inspired I do not know where to start?! 
As the banners around the city "summer is our city- Sydney Festival" are slowly peeled away, I feel a slight loss and need to start creating!
Now I am looking forward to Yayoi Kusama's exhibition at the MCA and a dance performance by Sylvie Guillem and Russell Maliphant at the Opera house. 
My friend, Melissa has introduced me to the wonderful world of dance. I saw Sylvie Guillem's last performance with Akram Khan and was moved beyond words.

Happy creating and happy inspiring to everyone!

{Hello Yumi!! Where was that little picture from? It's super cute! I have some nice things to blog about but I must close my eyes for a big sleep! Good night! xxEmma}

1 comment:

Hello Sandwich said...

yumi-chan the yayoi show is so wonderful! you will daisuki! xxx