Sunday 10 May 2009

The winner(s) of Yumi's beautiful artwork...

Yumi and I have been offline for the past couple of weeks and finally we are back!
Thank so much to everyone who participated in our Give-A-Way - we so appreciated all your comments...

It was so difficult making a decision that we used a random number generator to do the work...

Our super-imaginative friend Blair came up with the lucky number, and happily his comment was one of our favourites too...

"My favorite is all of them. If I win one of them, I'd like it to choose me. Then I'll hang it above my piano and serenade it, and while it sleeps it can sing in its dreams telepathically to all of Yumi's other prints and they too will then sing with colour and goodness. And soon there will be a choir of singing Yumi colours across the globe and then we will eat them (because they're yummy) and then we will sing."

So we have chosen to send Blair the "Apples" print (because it's VERY yummy!)...


And just because we like to spread the joy, we chose a runner up, who happens to be Emjie. She had this to say about the "Rose 2" print...

"The shape and colour reminds me of strawberries and cake - a winning combination if you ask me. There is something very tender and peaceful about this print... like a lightly warm spring afternoon in a shady park."


1 comment:

Melissa G said...

Thank you Yumi and Emma! I have just received my prize in the mail. I was so excited to receive the piece of art. And what a wonderful bonus - the necklace kit being included.
Kind regards.