Sunday 15 November 2009

Just resting my eyes...

My mum used to tell me she was "just resting her eyes" when I was little and she was trying to catch up on some much needed sleep. I remember trying to prise her lids open with my little fingers... I often wonder how in the world she coped with this kind of action.

So let's just say that this has been the case for the past couple of months for this little blog and pretend that I never really left you behind. I hope just a little bit that you may have missed me?

As a peace offering I have just placed 5 of my home-made Learn-To-Felt kits on the Feeling Fuzzy? Etsy Shop at the special price of AUS$5 + Postage (US$4.70 at the moment). They could make lovely gifts for crafty friends and family perhaps? They usually retail for $15 so I hope this makes my disappearing act up to all of you!






No comments: