Thursday 3 February 2011

Ólöf Arnalds at The Sydney Festival

I look forward every year to the Sydney Festival... it's just the best mix of inspiring acts of creativity. If anyone is thinking of visiting Sydney make it January when the festival is on!

My favourite this year was Ólöf Arnalds at the Speigeltent for 3 different reasons...

  • I went with my lovely friend Yumi from Dear Plastic
  • The tent was just magical on a sunny Saturday afternoon
  • Ólöf has such a lovely presence on stage and sings songs about her best friends which resonated with me quite a bit. Especially this one where she outlines the very best points of her 3 pals.


Ólöf Arnalds

Ólöf Arnalds

Ólöf Arnalds

I also got to see Beach House at Angel Place (dreamy), but missed out on Kitty, Daisy and Lewis because of a rotten summer head cold. Boo! I heard it was great though.

No comments: