Sunday 6 February 2011

That was yesterday...

Sunday night sipping tea and doing a bit of work on my quilt while listening to this excellent album by Vertiver. In under 5 hours the temperature in Sydney has finally dropped from mid 30s to a very liveable 17 degrees. Phew!

Yesterday morning I snuck over to Wylies Baths for a dip and already the crowds had begun to gather around the water's edge. Last weekend I was sitting in the exact same place with my two very dear friends, one who is now travelling the globe for a year. I was sad not to have them both with me.

Never-the-less it was a beautiful way to begin the weekend, despite the scorching heat.

Ocean side

Shady

View from Southern Coogee

Wylie's From the Shade

There are few more photos over at my flickr page...

1 comment:

Yumi said...

gorgeous... I wish I was there with you!
xxx