Sunday 31 August 2008

Some artists I like...



Over the next couple of days I'm going to post some of my favourite Australian artists...
The first one is a lovely friend of mine Yumi Takahashi. She is a multi-disciplinarian artist, spanning water colour illustrations, weaving and anything else she thinks of.

NP and I were lucky enough to have her beautiful work on the booklets for our wedding in April. There were two different designs that spoke of little things that reminds her of us. It was so special to have her do this for us.

Thank you Yumi!

Images: From Yumi's Website.

So I thought I was going to be posting about my favourite artists last week, but that didn't really happen... I thought I'd scheduled them properly, but alas! I've worked it out now so here they are...

No comments: