Tuesday 19 August 2008

Tickets are booked!


NP and I are jetting down to Melbourne for my birthday next month! This is very exciting and a whole lotta planning must be done so every moment is made the most of.

Here are my priorities for the trip:

1. Pellegrini's Espresso Bar ( I rang today to make a reservation, but it seems we'll have to fend for ourselves. The Italian man told me not to worry, there will be a special seat waiting just for us... I'm a little suspicious as he does not know when we will arrive... there better be a table!!)

2. Art Deco Exhibition at the National Gallery of Victoria... I've been told it's wonderfully beautiful. I have the V+A Exhibition Guide my Dad brought back from the UK... so inspiring. Though I've just read no sketching is allowed in the gallery. Boo.

3. All the shops that I read listed in the mags but sigh when I see the (03) telephone number... Husk, Cactus Jam, Douglas and Hope, Craft Victoria.

4. Eat donuts at Little Creatures, Fitzroy.

5. Relax in the wellness centre at The Westin Hotel.

And of course hang out with NP... hopefully he doesn't get too bored with the grueling schedule!

If you have any other suggestions please let me know!


No comments: